SatMaximum’s UTP CAT6A Ethernet Cable is the industry standard for High Performance Networking. The most important factor for your business to succeed is Information. Whether you’re utilizing the convenience of Cloud Applications, Video Conferencing, or Security System Applications, you need the reliable speed and efficiency of a fast yet cost effective Ethernet Network.
Improving Your Business or Home
This SatMaximum CAT6a Cable is the perfect choice for any business or home looking to utilize functionality in supporting high bandwidth needs such as audio, video and security network applications. In our CAT6A Ethernet LAN Cable the “A” in “CAT6A” stands for “Augmented”. This means a MUCH FASTER NETWORK.
Operating at a minimum frequency of 500 MHz, our CAT6A Ethernet Cable can handle 2x the bandwidth than that of the CAT6 cable at a rate that is 10x faster.
A stunning 5x the bandwidth than that of CAT5E cable while also at a rate that is 10x faster.
Once you’ve installed the SatMaximum UTP CAT6A Ethernet Cable in your business or home, you will have the power and edge to run your business or enjoy your time with your family at an impressive 10Gigbits per second. This means you will have the ability to visit over 120,000 webpages per second, or download a full-length movie in 3 seconds. Needless to say, your valuable time will not be stifled.
Protecting Your Rate and Efficiency of Information
Our SatMaximum UTP CAT6A Ethernet Cable is comprised of 4 tightly twisted pairings of 100% Solid Bare Copper Conductor wire. This means a stronger signal, better conductivity, and a much better data transfer rate.
In addition, these pairings of 100% Solid Bare Copper are insulated from one another, thereby separating all four pairs for extra stability and protection from crosstalk and interference.
What If I Have a CAT6 or CAT5E Network Already Installed?
Good news! Our SatMaximum CAT6A UTP Ethernet Cable is compatible with your CAT6 or CAT5E setup. No need to change any hardware!
Installation and Other Features:
- 100% Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Each conductor is 23 AWG with 4 twisted pairs for improved speed. Tighter twists and have additional insulation that lessen the cross talk among devices.
- Tangle free - The space created by pairing the wires also allows the cable to be flexible and tangle free when installing.
- Easy pull reel/spool - No need to organize the cable before you install it.
- Running "FT"count is printed on cable - No need for additional measuring tools.
- Colors: White, Blue, Black, and Red
- Length: 1000 feet per Reel