The Category 7 (CAT7) cable offers a reliable high-speed data connection for your home, office, or business. SatMaximum's Bulk CAT7 cable is ideal for any high-performance data communication needs such as voice, data, video, and security applications. You can use this cable for gaming consoles, computers, televisions, and any other network devices without any lag or stop.
What is a CAT7 Cable?
Our S/FTP Cat 7 cable is made using 4 twisted pairs of 23 AWG pure copper conductors. Bare copper wire offers a range of benefits such as its high durability making it a long-lasting solution. Copper wires also do not become loose with time and have a high resistance to corrosion. Corrosion resistance allows withstanding extreme levels of humidity and wet conditions.
S/FTP stands for shielded, foiled twisted pair shielding. This means that four pairs of copper conductors are each covered by a protective sheath. This shields the cables against electromagnetic interference in environments where there is a lot of electrical noise. The four sets are then wrapped in additional braiding to facilitate extensive protection against any interference.
In addition, the tinned copper braided shield provides extra protection from interference and physical damage. You can also use the shield to form a drain wire by connecting it to a secure ground connection. Utilizing a drain wire is vital to protect the network from encountering signal loss, cross-talk, and other performance issues.
CAT7 cables offer easy installation using a wooden reel. On top of that, technicians have not reported problems with termination when working with CAT7.
500FT CAT7 Ethernet Cable Bulk Features:
- Conductors: 23AWG Solid Bare Copper
- Dual Shield
- Pairs screening: PIMF (pairs in metal foil)
- Speed up to 10Gbps
- Performance of up to 600MHz.
- Tangle free - The space created by pairing the wires also allows the cable to be flexible and tangle free when installing.
- Easy pull reel/spool - No need to organize the cable before you install it.
- Running "FT"count is printed on cable - No need for extra measuring tools.
- Length: 500ft
Why Choose CAT7?
- Category 7 is the next generation of Category Ethernet cables after CAT6a. One of its most significant advantages is its robust shielding to resist noise.
- Although it costs a little more than the older versions, this cable provides immense value for the price. CAT7 features thicker wiring to protect your cables against the harsh environment and normal wear and tear. Double shield cables implement foil and braid covering to reduce damage despite frequent movement. In other words, longer lifespan than CAT 5 and CAT 6, providing you with a more valuable return on investment.
- Category 7 is a perfect choice if you are investing in your future. These cables can help you build a robust cabling system that is both versatile and expandable.
- Category 7 Ethernet cabling systems provide a consistent and seamless connection. Recent findings from experts reveal that CAT7 can even go beyond 10 Gbps. However, precise installation is required to be able to achieve this kind of speed.
- Cat7 Ethernet cable supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology. Using Cat7 cable to connect IP cameras will allow delivery of power and data over a single cable.