SatMaximum’s 500ft CAT5e cable enables you to connect your network components together bringing them to their full capabilities and potential. Whether you’re setting up an ethernet network in your home, office, or school. This cable is easy to install due to its smooth, flexible wire construction.
This solid cable is constructed from copper clad aluminum (CCA) stranded wire wrapped in a sturdy PVC jacket. It has 4 Unshielded Twisted Pairs (UTP) able to withstand electrical interference and prevent signal loss. The unshielded twisted pair cables (UTP) offer high transmission speeds that make them suitable for most common indoor installation needs, both in-wall and in the ceiling.
Each solid CCA conductor is 24 AWG, offering reliable, high-quality signal transmission and providing high performance data communications up to 100Mhz even over long distances. It is independently verified to meet and exceed industry standards for guaranteed performance, safety and quality assurance.
This 500ft CAT5e UTP Bulk cable comes in easy to use pull box that allows easy, tangle-free cable pulling. The cable also includes a running foot-count (FT) to simplify pulls and installation. The included ripcord makes it easy to strip the cable’s outer jacket without damaging the wires making our cables the perfect choice for your needs.
Your network is only as good as the CAT5e cables you use to connect it. For superior quality and reliability, SatMaximum’s solid ethernet cable is the best choice.
500ft CAT5e Ethernet Cable features include:
- High-quality solid CCA wire
- Unshielded twisted pair cables (UTP), 4 twisted pairs
- Each conductor is 24 AWG, providing reliable and effective signal transmission
- Pull Box offers tangle-free pulling to simplify installation and reduce complications
- Suitable for use in-walls and ceilings, ideal indoor network cable
- Running FT-count - for easy installation.
- Available Colors : white, black, blue, gray