SatMaximum’s Cat5e Patch Panel is the ideal network patch panel for your local area network needs. This Cat5e rated panel can be mounted in any standard-sized 19-inch cabinet or rack, providing an organized way to manage the outgoing and incoming lines that make up your local area network (LAN). This panel has a 19-inch IRU design, and is built to enable entry from the top, side, or bottom. Terminals use a 110 termination layout, to ensure compatibility with most standard network jacks.
The Network Patch Panel You Need
If your local area network or telecommunication system has grown cumbersome and hard to manage, chances are that your cable management may be the culprit. Often, our LANs can grow over time as new devices are added to the system or cables are run to additional rooms. When that happens, it can be easy for your once-orderly network to suddenly transform into a tangled mess of unidentifiable cables. A patch panel can be the ideal solution to bring order to that chaos. Of course, if you’re at the beginning stages of your LAN setup, you can stave off future problems by getting organized right away.
With a SatMaximum Cat5e network patch panel, you can ensure that your cables are organized the right way and labeled correctly. That can not only help you avoid cable congestion, tangled wires, and other potential problems, but make it easier to identify network problems when they occur in the future. Our patch panels have the standard features you need for maximum network compatibility and are designed with quality in mind. No matter your network needs, SatMaximum is the one name you can trust.
Simple Network Patch Panel Features You Can Rely On
SatMaximum’s Cat5e Patch Panel is designed with the features you need to simplify your network management life. In addition to its 19-inch IRU design, the panel provides large labels for your 568A and 568B wiring schemes with brilliant colors that make identification easy and installation effortless. There are write-on labels for each terminal, and numbers to ensure that you have the most effective cable run identification and organization system possible. This path panel supports stranded and solid wire, 23 to 26 AWG.
- Rack mount, Cat5e rated
- 19-inch 1RU panel design allows you mount it in any standard 19-inch rack or cabinet
- Panel accommodates top, bottom or side cable entry
- Saves valuable space in your rack
- Large, highly visible labels for 568A and 568B wiring schemes
- The Cat5E 110-Type Patch Panel enables effortless installation with easy identification vibrant color labels for 568 A or B specifications
- Each terminal offers a wide 110 termination layout and a write-on designation label with a clear holder on the front and numbering on both the front and back to provide a quick, easy way to identify cable runs.
- Supports 23 to 26 AWG stranded and solid wire