When you need a network cable management solution, SatMaximum’s Cat6 Patch Panel is the only choice you need. This cat6 rated panel is the perfect solution and suitable for mounting in any 19-inch standard LAN cabinet or rack. With a panel that is flexible enough to enable top, bottom, and side entry, this patch panel will help to preserve rack space while organizing those otherwise unmanageable cable connections. More importantly, the panel is compatible with the most common standard jacks, thanks to a layout designed for 110 termination.
The Cat6 Network Patch Panel You Need
Your Cat6 cables and local area network deserve to be well-managed and organized, but that’s often easier said than done – especially in home settings or small offices. While many network specialists will plan and create an organizational system for cables, most untrained users seldom think about those concerns in advance. Still, it’s never too late to get organized. So, whether you have a disorganized network now or are in the process of setting up a new network, it’s important to think about cable management now. SatMaximum’s Cat6 network patch panels can be the perfect way to ensure that your cable management is as orderly as possible.
Simple Cat6 Network Patch Panel Features You Can Rely On
SatMaximum’s Cat6 Patch Panel is designed for simplicity of use and long-term durability, and its features reflect those priorities. The panel design enables easy mounting with flexible entry points and maximizes available space in your rack. Cable management is easy too, since the patch panel uses bright color labels, write-on designations, and numbering on the back and front to make it easier than ever for you to label every cable run for later identification. The panel features 110 termination, and is compatible with 23-26 AWG wire, solid and stranded.
Specifically designed for Cat6 cable needs in 1 Gigabit Ethernet applications, these patch panels offer easy cable management while saving rack space. They also meet and/or exceed TIA/EIA 568 industry specifications and feature both T-568A and T-568B wiring configurations. Patch panels terminate with 110 termination tools at the rear, simplifying the installation process.
Cat6 offers superior data speeds when compared to Cat5, thanks to improved internal shielding. Cat6 is capable of 10 Gigabit, compared to Cat5e’s Gigabit connections.
- Rack mount, Cat6 rated
- 19-inch 1RU panel design allows you mount it in any standard 19-inch rack or cabinet
- Panel accommodates top, bottom or side cable entry
- Saves valuable space in your rack
- Large, highly visible labels for 568A and 568B wiring schemes
- The Cat6 110-Type Patch Panel enables effortless installation with easy identification vibrant color labels for 568 A or B specifications.
- Each terminal offers a wide 110 termination layout and a write-on designation label with a clear holder on the front and numbering on both the front and back to provide a quick, easy way to identify cable runs.
- Supports 23 to 26 AWG stranded and solid wire