SatMaximum’s Stranded Alarm Cable Control Security Burglar Station Wire is a great option for your alarm system wiring needs, and useful for many other low-voltage electrical install applications. It is suitable for use with door sensors, window sensors, motion detectors, intercoms, smoke detectors, keypads, and other alarm and security components. Delivered in a handy pull-out box for tangle-free pulls, this wire makes installation of your home or office alarm system easier than ever. When it comes to efficient, reliable security system wiring, SatMaximum’s stranded cable is the only solution you need.
The Stranded Alarm Wire You Need for Home or Office Security Systems
Your home and office security matters more than ever before, but you need an alarm system that you can trust. That means that you need reliable, effective alarm system wiring to connect the critical components that provide your security. SatMaximum’s burglar station wire offers the design features and performance you need to ensure that your alarm system works as designed to protect the people and things you care about.
The Stranded Alarm Wire Features You Deserve
SatMaximum’s Stranded Alarm Cable Control Security Burglar Station Wire has a host of features that ensure optimal performance in your alarm system design. This 22 gauge wire is stranded and unshielded, and made from copper clad aluminum, providing reliable connections and high-performance for signal transfers. Its flexible PVC jacket includes a rip cord and sequential feet markings, and the wire is delivered in a convenient pull-out box that provides tangle-free wire pulls for easier installation of your system. When you need dependable wiring to connect your home or office security system components, SatMaximum is the only name to trust.
Stranded cable’s added flexibility offers more freedom than solid wire, can withstand more vibrations and flexing without breaking, and thus won’t need to be replaced as often. And stranded wire conductors are considered an ideal solution, thanks to their flex life, fine stranding, resistance to serious surface damage, and overall stand count.
- Pull-Out Box for easy installation
- Flexible PVC outer jacket with Rip cord
- Sequential feet marking every two feet
- Tangle free wire pulls
- CCA conductor round station wire
- Unshielded, stranded wire
- Gauge variations include 18/2, 18/4, 22/2, 22/4
- Available Length: 500 ft, 1000 ft.
- Color: white
- Control Security Burglar Alarm Wire. This wire is suitable for alarm security systems and other low voltage electrical hookup applications. Can be used to connect door sensors, window sensors, motion detectors, keypads and other hardwired accessories to your alarm panels. Delivered in a secure pull-out box packaging for easy handling and use.
- Applications include: Intercom Systems, Security Systems, Sound and Audio, Power Limited Control Circuits, Indoor Applications, Door Controllers, Key Pads, Smoke Detectors
When judging gauge, it is important to recognize that lower gauges indicate thicker cables. For example, 14 gauge is thicker cable than 16 gauge. As a rule, thicker cables do a better job guarding against signal loss. SatMaximum uses cables with the highest available strands to ensure maximum performance for its cable products.