SatMaximum’s Cat5E Keystone Jack RJ45 is the RoHS compliant high-speed jack you need for your ethernet connections. Designed to fit in any SatMaximum or other standard keystone wall plate. Our jack comes in a variety of colors to simplify your ethernet cable management. Because it supports both T568A and T568B wiring, this jack is ideal for any of the most common high-speed network applications in use today.
With the perfect signal transmission and reliable snap-in connections, these jacks will provide optimal performance for years to come. Your ethernet connections deserve nothing but the very best. Fortunately, SatMaximum keystone jacks provide the quality connection you need to get the most out of your ethernet system.
The High-Speed Cat5 Keystone You Need
As popular as Wi-Fi is these days, there are many critical components of any network that still rely on wired connections. In addition, many people still choose wired networks for their superior signal and consistent speeds. Of course, any quality network needs quality cables – but those cables are useless without the best jacks to enable them to connect to your device ports. SatMaximum provides the high-quality keystone jacks you need to ensure that your network’s connections deliver data signals at the highest possible level of efficiency.
High-Speed Keystone Jacks: Features You Can Rely On
SatMaximum’s Cat5E Keystone Jack RJ45 offers a whole range of features designed to simplify and optimize your ethernet wiring efforts. The jacks are suitable for use in both residential and commercial environments. SatMaximum Cat5e jacks have 45-degree angled termination ports to ensure that they can be easily connected to your network cables.
Each keystone jack features a 110 punch-down style and can be used with any 23 to 26AWG solid or stranded wire. They are standard-sized and built to last - with gold-plated RJ45 contacts, snap-in retaining clip, and housing designed to resist impact.
These versatile RJ45 jacks can be used with patch panels, surface mount boxes with keystone openings, and standard keystone wall plates. Our Jacks use the 110 interface – which means that they meet the latest industry standards.
- 45-degree angled termination port for easy connection to the network cable
- CAT5e RJ45 Keystone Jack supports both T568A and T568B wiring and uses the industry standard 110 interface
- Supports 23-26AWG stranded and solid wire, compatible with 110 punch down tool
- Keystone jacks fit patch panels, wall plates, or surface mount boxes with standard keystone blank openings
- Heavy-duty construction includes an impact-resistant housing with gold-plated RJ45 contacts and a snap-in retaining clip for a secure connection
- Color: blue, white, yellow, red, black, orange, and green
Read our full guide on What is RJ45 Keystone and how to choose the right one for your project