SatMaximum’s Cat6 Keystone Jack RJ45 offers superior data transmission at an affordable price. This keystone jack supports Cat6 high-speed network data transfers and is backward-compatible with all prior cable standards to simplify your ethernet network management. These jacks include 110 style termination, with 45-degree punch down, and will support T568A and T568B wiring. They are RoHS compliant, designed for use with 23 to 26 AWG stranded or solid wire, and fit a variety of different panels, wall plates, and surface mount boxes that contain keystone openings.
A Cat6 Keystone for Your Network Needs
Quality network cables require quality jacks to work at optimal efficiency. Fortunately, you don’t have to look far to find the high-quality jacks you need to make your network perform at peak levels. SatMaximum’s Cat6 keystone jacks are the solution you’ve been looking for. Our RJ45 Cat6 Jacks will help to ensure that every component in your network enjoys consistent, reliable signal transmission at the highest available speeds.
Our jacks are designed with quality in mind, using superior materials and features that will enhance your ethernet experience. They are also backward-compatible with earlier Cat cable standards so that you never have to worry about whether your new cables and jacks will work with your existing port connections. That’s just one more reason to trust SatMaximum for all your ethernet needs.
Cat6 Keystone Jack Features You Can Rely On
SatMaximum’s Cat6 Jack has all the features you need to supplement and optimize your existing network. This great Cat6 jack fits in wall plates, patch panels, and surface mount boxes that contain keystone openings. Our Jacks has a 45-degree angled termination port that simplifies connections to your chosen ethernet cable. Most important, its impact resistant housing and gold-plated contacts offer the type of heavy-duty, durable construction you need to enjoy long-lasting results from your jacks.
Built with high-quality copper contacts that provide ideal corrosion resistance and superior signal transmission, this keystone jack offers the premier performance you need with perfect connectivity you can rely on.
- 45-degree angled termination port for easy connection to your network cable
- CAT6 RJ45 Keystone Jack supports both T568A and T568B wiring and uses the industry standard 110 interface.
- Supports 23-26AWG stranded and solid wire, compatible with 110 punch down tool
- Keystone jacks fit patch panels, wall plates, or surface mount boxes with standard keystone blank openings
- Heavy duty construction includes an impact resistant housing with gold-plated RJ45 contacts, and a snap-in retaining clip for a secure connection
- Color: blue, white, yellow, red, black, orange, green
Read our full guide on What is RJ45 Keystone and how to choose the right one for your project